- Spicy Chicken Burger & Tater Tots.
- Driver's Ed will start on February 18th. Please pick up a flyer in the office.
- Any Junior girl interested in attending Evergreen Girls State this summer, visit the counseling center for information. This is a wonderful leadership opportunity.
- It's time for another 5th quarter dance/social time. Next Saturday the 31st of January, the FFA is sponsoring a 5th quarter following the basketball game. Doors are open at 8pm and the event ends at 10pm. Cost is $3.00 for non FFA members and you must be a Rainier High School student. There will be music, bottled water, games and more. Come hang out with your friends. Music requests will be taken.
- If you are interested in getting in shape for spring sports, come to the track after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Ms. Russ from the high school will be there to help you out.
24 Hour Threat Reporting Hotline
If you are aware of a potential threat of violence or suicide, please call this number to report it. The line is staffed 24 hours a day and your call can be anonymous.