• Transcript Requests

    Transcripts will be provided to current and former students when a complete, signed Transcript Request form is presented by email, fax or paper.  Paper copies of the transfer request form can also be found in the Counseling Center.  Because of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), we are not able to email transcripts.  For more information, call 360-446-9134.
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.