Technology at Rainier School District
Who do I contact if I need assistance?Please email the Help DeskPlease include the following information in your support request:
Someone from the Tech department will be assigned your ticket and will be in contact as soon as possible.*Please email the help desk not specific people. We track the tickets as a way to notate potentialfuture equipment failure and replacement needs.
- Your name
- Your specific location/availability
- Describe the issue/problem
- Any attempts made to address the problem
Poor Internet Connection?Try the Following:
- Move closer to your wifi router
- Directly plug into your internet with a cable, if possible (School issued chromebooks do not have an ethernet port and need to run on wifi)
- Turn off any other devices that may be connected to wifi
- Turn OFF your video in a virtual meeting
- Use Google Chrome as your internet browser
- If it might be your device (like an old laptop), pick up a Chromebook from your school's office
If you are still experiencing poor internet performance contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know the name of your internet service provider.
For Staff:If you require equipment such as a projector, microphone, speakers, laptop or screen please fill out our Audio/Visual Request form to insure the equipment is available and set up accordingly.