• Hello! I am new to the district this year, but I am so happy to be here at Rainier. I work for the ESD 113 School Nurse Corps out of Tumwater. I have been a nurse since 2015 and have worked in many different fields. I love being a school nurse and have found my passion in educating students on how to manage their health conditions and keep a normal life. I hope to make the health room a safe space for kids and provide listening ears. If you have any concerns please email me and we can work together to manage your childs health conditions while they are at school. 

    Kendra Olson BSN, RN