The Rainier School District has partnered with EdJobsNW for our job posting and recruitment needs.
Current Employment Opportunities
- Teacher - Elementary Special Education/Resource/Dev. Learning Center
- Teacher - Middle School Mathematics
- Bus Driver (2 positions)
- Occupational Therapist
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Speech Language Pathology Assistant
- Physical Therapist
- Middle School Football - Head Coach
Substitute Employment Opportunities
To review current employment opportunities and to apply for jobs, please visit www.EdJobsNW.org. If you have questions regarding the application process, you may contact EdJobsNW directly at (360) 464-6855 or by email at: EdJobsNW@esd113.org
Please complete the online application, ensuring all required documents have been submitted. You may follow up with Human Resources to check the status of your application.
- To view a list of open positions and to apply online, please visit EdJobs NW.
- Once on EdJobs NW site, click on Find a Job
- Login or Create an Account
- Choose Type (Certificated, Classified, Guest/Substitute, etc.)
- Click Apply
All applicants are responsible for being fingerprinted before employment. Fingerprinting appointments can be made with the Educational Service District 113 in Tumwater here: